Friday, December 7, 2007

voice azan calls me

by Heri Limbung

I woke up in a morning moment Azan exclaims
Devils make a fresh starts to its den
Nevertheless he have time to gives my blanket
From sheepskin
And I float return to space

I are woke up in a morning moment azan exclaims
A couple of days ago he lure me
To accompanies it comes home
With set of enjoyment voice
oh, serious condition, I already conduct it

I are woke up in a morning moment Azan exclaims
that laugh voice continues heard in my brain
I go Powerlessly
Because of has been thrown away a mass in milli calculation


I are woke up in a morning moment azan exclaims
Me pulled back blanket that a couple of days ago the of
I go Powerlessly
Because of has been played around with, I must knock at the God Door

the poetry i dedicate for the special woman.. (pontianak city, early in the morning)

No comments: